Wearside Rewinds Limited
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
0191 419 3448
With over 85 years’ combined experience our team of highly skilled rewind engineers have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience
We undertake all facets of electrical work both industrial and domestic. Our experienced electrical engineers are fully qualified to the latest regulations
We offer a complete drainage solution; our highly trained and experienced quick response drainage team are available 24/7 to service your needs
Duco – Wearside Rewinds as a company have saved Duco Limited in the region of £100,000 – This relates to a Motor Conversion on a piece of our equipment that was required Urgently to complete a contract. Read More
- Quality 95%
- Delivery 90%
- Overall 98%
Inviron – From the start of using Wearside Rewinds as Invirons’ approved sub contractor and specialist supplier of pumps, motors etc, Inviron have had nothing other than a 5 star service with full Read More
Welcome to Wearside Rewinds
Here at Wearside Rewinds we pride ourselves in offering a first class extensive range of electrical and mechanical services. Our job is to ensure your operation is kept up and running with the minimum of fuss.
We will strive to assist our customers in developing their business which is why we focus on providing high quality, future-proof solutions.
Wearside Rewinds is an ISO 9001 registered company with an impressive resume of accreditation’s. We are proud to partner with the industries leading governing bodies. More information HERE
- City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Technical Knowledge of the Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Practical Application of the Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS7671 2008)
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation Engineering Installing and Commissioning Electrical Systems (Q1016785) and Equipment – Level 3
- BTEC First Certificate for Engineering
- National Electro Technical Training Organisation – Achievement Measurement 1 (AM1)
- National Electro Technical Training Organisation – Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2)
Where are you located?
Go to the bottom of this page to find our business address and location map.
How do I open an account?
Go to the bottom of this page and click on the trade account button.
Why should I sign up for your news letter?
Our newsletter will keep you up to date with any changes and our latest services. Also any special promotions and our new to come referral scheme.
24/7 Call Out
Unfortunately even with the best plan in place all plant will eventually fail, and normally at the most inconvenient time? Lost product will cost you time, money, and potentially your reputation. Our job is to reduce that time to the bare minimum by having you covered 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year!
From the second we take your call the wheels are put in motion, within minutes from logging your call one of our specialist experienced engineers will be on route. We fully understand the meaning of the word emergency, and will always do everything in our power to get you as quick as humanly possible!
In the event you are faced with an emergency you can be reassured knowing that expert service and assistance is only a phone call away.
Scan the QR Code to download our brand new web App to your iPhone or iPad. Check out Wearside Rewinds latest News, Offers, and Developments with a simple Tap!
21 Bridgewater Road
Tyne and Wear
- Link Roads 95%
- Access 95%
- Parking 90%